What to Expect
So you’ve heard about Cornerstone and are curious enough to pay us a visit. Sunday morning worship starts at 10AM. Here is what to expect.
1. There is plenty of parking around the back of the building and down the alley to the right.
2. You can enter through either door, but the one on the right hand side is what most people use.
3. Come early, stay late. We offer a few refreshments (coffee, cookies) in the ‘lunch room’ before and after the service. On the first Sunday of the month we share lunch after the service.
4. Be sure to grab a bulletin from the back table or from a greeter on your way in. It contains the order of worship, song lyrics and any responsive readings. A “sermon art” page is also available for notes or children’s drawings.
5. We are more concerned about your heart than your clothes, but if you must know, most of us dress business casual.
6. We love children to be a part of our worship service. We offer a nursery for babies up to 2 and we offer child care during the preaching time for children 7 and under.
7. A typical non-holiday Sunday attendance ranges anywhere from 40-60. We have room for over 100.
8. Music is contemporary in instrumentation, but we sing a mixture of hymns and newer contemporary songs.
9. Pastor Todd Hare does most of the preaching throughout the year. The Lord’s Supper is often observed on the second Sunday of the month.
10. The worship service usually ends before 11:30AM.